This apartment was originally an artist’s studio.
- The living room has full length windows, facing south, with a spectacular view over the valley of Camaiore to the hills beyond and the sea. Seating for six.
- Open plan kitchen area is fully equipped for all culinary needs with its four burner gas hob, electric oven and a dishwasher. The lovely old marble sink adds character to the room.
- Two double bedrooms, one of which can also be a twin room. They look out onto the olive groves and are very quiet, and cool in the summer months.
- Two bathrooms with showers., one of which has been entirely renovated using marble (for which the area is renowned).
- Attic bedroom with two single beds, access to which is by steps leading from one of the bedrooms. Suitable for children only.
- Small balcony where two people can sit and enjoy one the stunning view.
- Terrace with table
- Use of a shared washing machine