Peralta’s garden apartment takes up the ground floor of one of Peralta’s stone houses, Casa Pipistrelli.
• Living room leads to the secluded patio garden behind the house
• Double bedroom which opens onto the front garden
• Bathroom with shower
• Kitchen with gas cooker, fridge, sink and all necessary utensils
• Patio with beautiful view over the hills has a shaded eating area, reclining garden chairs.
• The shady front garden is lovely for lunchtime and afternoons, when the patio terrace can become too hot. Both patio and garden have marble topped tables for dining.
• Oil fired central heating
• Use of a shared washing machine