This is a house on two floors and you can enter from either floor.
The top floor
• 2 bedrooms: one large double with ensuite bathroom (bed 1,80m), one twin or double (1.60m) which has its own washroom, plus its bathroom with shower on the lower floor.
• A large living room with floor to ceiling glass doors down one side of the room leading to a covered balcony, facing south.
The lower floor:
• A spacious dining room which opens on to a
• Terrace with a superb view . Reclining sun chairs.
• Kitchen – fully equipped with fridge/freezer, 4 burner gas hob and oven, dishwasher. Opens on to a second
• Terrace – the ‘summer dining room’ , surrounded by olive trees and with fabulous view looking towards the sea.
• Washing machine.
• Bathroom no. 2, used by second bedroom
• Extra bed (single) can be set up in the dining room for a fifth person. This is particularly popular in the high summer when the dining room is not in use and eating all happens outside. Has use of second bathroom.
• Private: The house is situated in front of and below the hamlet of Peralta – you can forget there is anyone else around and be in your own world, or mingle with other guests of Peralta – the choice is your’s.
• Central heating
• Air conditioning